, we understand that every toy you give to a newborn has to be carefully
vetted. But since the ones that go into their mouths need to be all the more
safe, you may have a lot of questions about finding the perfect
- Is it Safe ? Does it have antibacterial properties ? Teethers are
made of Neem wood that do not break easily. They are durable and with the
right care, can last a really long time.
- All you have to do is make sure it stays sanitary. To clean the
teether, wipe it down with a mild soap every now and then and allow it to air
dry. These beautiful teethers are long-lasting so you do not need to keep
- To add to that, they are made of beechwood, ivory, and neem, all
of which are found in plenty and are fast-growing plants. This makes these
teethers a better choice for the environment too.
- These Teethers made of Neem have antibacterial properties which
not only make them good for your child to bite into, they can also help
soothe aching gums. From harmful chemicals like BPA to toxic paints and dyes,
plastic teethers may pose a number of risks for your childs
- Wooden Teethers are a clear way to avoid any
- Our Teethers at are also coated with natural beeswax, making them
100% child-safe ! Children often just need something to put in their mouth
- In fact, resting their gums against the hard surface of wood can
take the pressure off your babys swollen gums. Wooden Teethers are smooth,
textured, and wonderful for your baby to touch. Their natural feel, opposed
to cold and hard plastic, will provide a delightful play experience
There are no reviews yet.