Fresh from the mud kitchen or outdoor area comes fruit salad,
poached fruit, cobbler and pies. These durable stones are able to withstand
the toughest of treatment and are as good as new once cleaned up.
- Develops sensory skills.
- Children will find all sorts of ways to prepare and serve these
delightful tactile stones for all-year-round dining.
- Set includes eight fruits: apple, pear, peach, strawberry,
avocado, kiwi, orange and lemon. Measures 1.5 -3″. Builds hand and eye
coordination and basic motor skills.
- Ideal for role play.
Note: No returns accepted on this
Safety recommendations: Small parts!
Please ensure adult supervision at all times.
– Use them to teach about seeds & planting, for outdoor use,
messy play, role/pretend play with kitchen, collaborative play among a group
of kids, and for a tactile sensory learning experience.
– They are durable, washable & usable with playdough, paint,
sand etc. They are smooth to the touch & great for hands to hold &
enjoy pretend play kitchen/cutting with, messy outdoor play.
– Use cards to teach about the vegetables and promote healthy
eating as well.
Made from durable stone mix.
- May be cleaned with water.
- Adult supervision required.
- Choking Hazard.
Meets ASTM F963, EN-71 Safety requirements.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India
ABOUT THE BRAND
Hands to Mind presents Sensory Play Co. that provides
fun, open-ended educational resources for children of all ages. Their mission
is to bring you the best and the most carefully curated award-winning
international educational resources, as well as manufacturing locally sourced
sustainable, artisanal products that promote child-led