handcrafted rolling rattle made from wood is perfect for your crawling baby’s
Crawling develops motor skills and strengthens the
limbs. It develops responsiveness to dynamic visual movement and auditory
stimulation. It improves gross motor skills when the baby holds the
SAFETY RECOMMENDATION: Parental
guidance is required at all times.
length – 11.5 cm, Diameter of base – 7.5 cm
HOW TO PLAY
- Tummy time is important. When this wooden rolling rattle is
placed just out of the child’s reach and rolled towards or away from them, it
motivates the child to lift their head to get the rattle
- It also encourages then to turn along the floor in the direction
of the rattle and to start crawling.
- For Fabric: Do not machine wash. Hand wash only with mild
- For Wood: Wood naturally contains anti-bacterial properties,
meaning that bacteria cannot exist for long or duplicate easily on the toys
- Never submerge your toys in water or allow them to be soaked for
a long time
- Clean gently and quickly with a damp cloth and mild
- Allow the toy to dry completely
- For Lacware: All lacware toys must be kept in shaded areas and
must avoid direct exposure to sun. Avoid blows against hard surfaces as it
may result in chipping of lac coating.
There are no reviews yet.