stimulate visual senses in Infants / Newborns. Non-toxic handmade ivory wood
rattle lac colour for stimulating senses. It promotes focus as the baby
follows the rattles sound and movement. It teaches perception cause and
effect (shaking the rattle creates sound). It promotes understanding of
object permanence while playing the hidden rattle game. (hide the rattle
under a small blanket and shake it to make a sound. Encourage your baby to
find the rattle). As babies start grasping, gross motor skills start
SAFETY RECOMMENDATION: Parental
guidance is required at all times.
Contains: 1 Ringo rattle & 1
Size: Dia of ringo rattle – 7.5
cm, Length of Dumbbell rattle – 9.5 cm, dia – 2.5 cm, length of rings –
HOW TO PLAY
- Hold the rattles in both hands and shake the to get a
- Slowly move the rattle across a childs field of vision,
encouraging them to track the rattle with their eyes/ears as it moves across
their line of sight
- Hidden rattle game: You can also shake the rattle under a baby
blanket for the child to find. Once the baby starts grasping the rattle let
them explore it.
- For Fabric: Do not machine wash. Hand wash only with mild
- For Wood: Wood naturally contains anti-bacterial properties,
meaning that bacteria cannot exist for long or duplicate easily on the toys
- Never submerge your toys in water or allow them to be soaked for
a long time
- Clean gently and quickly with a damp cloth and mild
- Allow the toy to dry completely
- For Lacware: All lacware toys must be kept in shaded areas and
must avoid direct exposure to sun. Avoid blows against hard surfaces as it
may result in chipping of lac coating.
There are no reviews yet.