, we understand that every toy you give to a newborn has to be carefully
vetted. But since the ones that go into their mouths need to be all the more
safe, you may have a lot of questions about finding the perfect teether. Is
it Safe ? Does it have antibacterial properties ?
- Brings to you an interactive wooden rattles that are simple,
elegant and easy to hold and bite for your infants between ages 0-2 years.
Made with high-quality Neem wood, this wooden rattle is durable, completely
organic and extremely safe for your baby. Moreover, the moving parts of this
wooden rattle baby, while helping to improve their grasping
- With soft handles made of wood, this rattle for babies is perfect
for little hands to hold and play. Whats more, playing with this wooden
rattle will help enhance your childs gross motor and fine motor skills,
hand-eye coordination and sense of sound and direction.
- It helps in stimulating sensory development and attention span.
These Rattles made of Neem have antibacterial properties which not only make
them good for your child to bite into, they can also help soothe aching
- From harmful chemicals like BPA to toxic paints and dyes, plastic
rattles may pose a number of risks for your childs health. Wooden Rattles are
a clear way to avoid any chemicals.
- Our Rattles at are also coated with natural beeswax, making them
100% child-safe ! Children often just need something to put in their mouth
and bite. In fact, resting their gums against the hard surface of wood can
take the pressure off your babys swollen gums.
- Wooden Rattles are smooth, textured, and wonderful for your baby
to touch. Their natural feel, opposed to cold and hard plastic, will provide
a delightful play experience!
- All the rattles are unpolished. Use organic coconut oil to
prevent wood from expanding. Neem wood is naturally normally anti-bacterial
and anti-fungal so sterilising isn’t required. Cleaning them with a damp
cloth is suitable.
There are no reviews yet.