toy trunk is made with 4 different types of beautifully handcrafted wooden
& fabric toys.
- In the early stage babies are learning the basic survival skills
and how to interact with the world around them
- For this they use their sense of hearing and sense of smell as
their other sense like vision is not yet clear and stable
- If a parent moves the rattle from one side to the other, babies
learn to visually track, or coordinate their eyes together to watch a moving
- The sounds rattles also helps to alert babies to different kind
- This toy trunk is a combination of different types of rattles
which parents can use to get the attention of their babies towards the
different sounds each rattle makes.
SAFETY RECOMMENDATION: Parental
guidance is required at all times.
- 2 Maracca rattle
- 2 Triangular teether
- 1 Ringo rattle
- 1 Dumbell rattle
- Maracca rattle – Length – 17 cm, dia – 4.5 cm
- Triangular teether – Triangle height 17 cm, Triangle base 15
- Ringo rattle – Dia of – 7.5 cm, length of ringo – 3.5
- Dumbell rattle – Length – 9.5cm, dia –
Wood and fabric
- For Fabric: Do not machine wash. Hand wash only with mild
- For Wood: Wood naturally contains anti-bacterial properties,
meaning that bacteria cannot exist for long or duplicate easily on the toys
- Never submerge your toys in water or allow them to be soaked for
a long time
- Clean gently and quickly with a damp cloth and mild
- Allow the toy to dry completely
- For Lacware: All lacware toys must be kept in shaded areas and
must avoid direct exposure to sun. Avoid blows against hard surfaces as it
may result in chipping of lac coating.
There are no reviews yet.