Pincer grasp is the coordination of the index finger and thumb to
hold an item.
- Each time you hold a pen or button your shirt, you’re using the
- While it may seem like second nature to an adult, to a baby this
is an important milestone in fine motor development
- 4 SMALL PLACING CARDS,
- 2 BIG PATTERN CARDS,
- 8 WOODEN BLOCKS
HOW TO PLAY
- Try giving one card at a time and 8 wooden
- Let child place the blocks on their right place.
- Similarly let them achieve them all.
- Once kids are clear with it, let them practice pattern skills on
- PLASTIC PAPER MATS, WOODEN CUBES
- USE ON FLAT SURFACE.
- KEEP IT IN DRY PLACE
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India
ABOUT THE BRAND
Hands to Mind presents My House Teacher, a
Gujarat-based start-up founded by Kirti Aggarwal. My House Teacher’s products
are made in India and include games and toys that make learning fun. The
brand provides simple and effective items that a parent or a teacher can use
to engage and teach kids from 0 years to 11
There are no reviews yet.