with the nesting eggs toy develops the concept of ‘Object permanence’s.e.
understanding that items and people still exist even when you can’t see or
Additionally, they will understand color Coordination,
understanding of size and shape, problem solving and language
SAFETY RECOMMENDATION: Parental
guidance is required at all times.
- 1 set of nesting eggs
- 2 eggs
- 1 ball
- large egg – diameter – 5.5 cm & height – 9
- Small egg – diameter – 4 cm, height – 6.5 cm
- ball diameter – 3.2 cm
Wood, thick thread and paper
HOW TO PLAY
- Give the toy to your child and demonstrate how to put the eggs in
the correct sequence sphere inside small egg with the largest egg on the
- Your child will enjoy playing with the eggs putting them one
inside the other.
- For Fabric: Do not machine wash. Hand wash only with mild
- For Wood: Wood naturally contains anti-bacterial properties,
meaning that bacteria cannot exist for long or duplicate easily on the toys
- Never submerge your toys in water or allow them to be soaked for
a long time
- Clean gently and quickly with a damp cloth and mild
- Allow the toy to dry completely
- For Lacware: All lacware toys must be kept in shaded areas and
must avoid direct exposure to sun. Avoid blows against hard surfaces as it
may result in chipping of lac coating.