A Wonderful tool/toy for practising finger skills. This
pre-dressing skills tool provides a fun and engaging way for kids to
practicse fastening, while developing fine-motor finger skills and hand
- This lightweight fish-shaped toy is a perfect silent toy for car
rides, waiting rooms, restaurants, classrooms, home play.
- A nice skill-building tool for itinerant occupational therapists!
- This toy will be a favourite during playtime and will stand
up to repeated cleanings in the washing machine.
- It helps toddlers not only to SNAP and CLICK but also develop and
strengthen fine motor skills, handeye coordination and problem
- Toddlers delight in opening and closing the fastenings. There are
laces to tie, a snap and a loop button to fasten, a Velcro closure, a zipper
to zip and a buckle to click!
Contains: 5 parts
of a fish to be joined with dress fasteners
1 year to 4 years
Polyester, cotton, plastic
press studs and buttons, webbed nylon, polyester fibre filling, metal zipper
- To be hand-washed with cold water
- Use liquid detergent to remove stains, if any
- Do not wring. Dry in shade.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India
ABOUT THE BRAND
Hands to Mind introduces Berrybee, the brand that offers modern learning
essentials, in form of books and toys for babies and children. They
consciously make toys which are not only functional, but are also
travel-friendly and easy to maintain. Their contemporary designs appeal to a
childs imagination which, in turn, guarantees hours of playing fun.