1. Kids can let their imagination go wild, building colorful
creations on the magnetic canvas. Make fruits, animals, birds, vehicles and
2. Fun with Shapes is an excellent imagination building and
learning tool. It cultivates problem solving skills in children. It improves
their geometric and spatial understanding. Kids pick up, pinch and grasp
pieces and move them around. This leads to fine motor development and
3. The set includes a booklet with 200 patterns to help get the
kids started. The real magic happens when kids start creating their own
4. Fun with shapes is suitable for both boys and girls. It
promises hours of fun for all kids, 4 years and up. Children can play in
groups as well.
5. Each set includes 58 magnetic shapes, a magnetic board, a
pattern book with 200 patterns, a wooden stand to display what the child
creates, a tray to store the shapes.
1. 44 magnetic shapes
2. Magnetic board
3. 200 pattern book
4. Display stand
5. Storage tray
Foam, Magnet, Paper, Plastic
Adheres to Indian and European standards
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India
Hands to Mind introduces Play Panda, the brand founded by designers from
NID (National Institute of Design) and IIT – IDC (Industrial Design Centre).
They make creative platforms for kids.