egg rattle is the perfect rattle for your baby’s developing grip. It is
rounded and smooth on all sides making it the best choice among
It develops the cognitive skill of cause and effect,
shaking the rattle causes a sound. It provides tactile and auditory
stimulation with the wooden finish and sound. It strengthens the baby’s grasp
and creates a start point for independent play.
SAFETY RECOMMENDATION: Parental
guidance is required at all times.
Contains: 2 Egg
Size: Diameter – 4.75 cm, height – 6
HOW TO PLAY
- Place the rattle in the child’s hand and assist them in shaking
it to produce its distinct sound
- On repeated attempts, the child will remember that when they
shake the rattle, it makes a sound.
- For Fabric: Do not machine wash. Hand wash only with mild
- For Wood: Wood naturally contains anti-bacterial properties,
meaning that bacteria cannot exist for long or duplicate easily on the toys
- Never submerge your toys in water or allow them to be soaked for
a long time
- Clean gently and quickly with a damp cloth and mild
- Allow the toy to dry completely
- For Lacware: All lacware toys must be kept in shaded areas and
must avoid direct exposure to sun. Avoid blows against hard surfaces as it
may result in chipping of lac coating.
There are no reviews yet.