We have created a board to help your children learn how to form
their cursive letters correctly. This engraved cursive alphabet board has
gently curved grooves, providing a form to trace with either your finger or
- The toy helps the child in the first stage of learning to write.
It teaches the shapes of letters, trains hands during correct writing,
preserves memorized shapes. This wonderful learning experience provides your
child with many ways to play such as tracing, filling, crayon rubbing, play
dough pressing, and games such as “what letter makes this sound” or
“trace the letters to spell the word cat.” The board is double-sided.
- On one side, there are uppercase cursive letters. The second side
is engraved with lower case cursive letters.
- The size of the board is similar to office paper size, so it’s
easy for a child to tote. Moreover, it can be transported without any
- The toy is made of solid wood, so it’s durable, safe, and
- All toys are handmade in our workshop with love and special attention
to the details and quality. Just for the natural variation in the wood, each
handcrafted toy has its own unique character. Variations in wood grain,
color, knots, texture are all-natural occurrences in these hand-stained
- Each toy will likely vary slightly from the other one but will be
1 Tracing Board with pencil
37 cm x 20 cm
3 Years and above
Toys meets EN 71 safety norms
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India
ABOUT THE BRAND
Hands to Mind presents Chitrani is a sustainably
managed family-run wooden toys brand based in the Thar Desert of India. They
mainly focus on offering safe wooden toys made of sustainably managed woods
that complement development for children, in particular during their first
five formative years when parents should instil in children a sense of the
privilege of playing and nurture their proximity to nature.