Introduce kids to a healthy
lifestyle from a young age!
Clementino the Orange is a fruit-shaped baby teether that will
stimulate babies senses while soothing little gums.
It will become little one’s favourite teether, bath toy and
sensory play toy, besides being decorative in your nursery.
It is made following an artisanal, sustainable and eco-friendly
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp, and safe to chew. Stimulates baby’s senses
and soothes teething gums.
- Painted with safe, natural food-graded dyes.
- Completely safe for kids, non-toxic.
- Highly hygienic, mould-free. There are no holes in any of our
designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally
- Handmade taking care of every detail and hand-painted with
natural pigments one by one, so there are no two alike. (There may be minor
variations in colour and shape.)
8.1 cm x 1.8 cm x 8.1 cm
Newborn and above
100% natural rubber
from Hevea trees.
Certified by Bureau Veritas.
Free of PVC, BPA, phthalates, and nitrosamines.
- To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp
- Our toys must be stored in a dry place. Like with any natural
product, toys might start to mould if left in a wet or moist
Air drying between use is
- Do not sterilize or store in the fridge. Variations in temperature may affect the
products shape and volume.
- Do not leave direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for
long periods of time, colour may fade.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Morocco and China
ABOUT THE BRAND
Hands to Mind presents Oli&Carol, a company from Barcelona
that specializes in designing cool, natural toys for modern parents and their
kids. This brand believes in taking care of the environment, and offers
natural, sustainable products that follow an artisanal, handmade process of
manufacture. Oli&Carol has a worldwide presence in more than 80
countries. The brand offers rubber baby toys meant for teething, bath time
and sensory play for kids aged 0+.
There are no reviews yet.