Hands Bead Loom Kit lets you try your hand at fun and challenging geometric
patterns to create bracelets, bands, jewellery and more. Simple and easy to
follow instructions will make crafting a joy.
Engaging and imaginative way to translate geometric patterns onto
glass beads to create bracelets, bands, jewelry and more. Educational, fun
and challenging process oriented learning.
- Sturdy beech wood, hand-made, reusable, portable loom with
- Vibrant Glass Beads in 6 different colors for making varied
- Includes metal hooks and clamps for finishing jewelry.
- Engaging and imaginative way to learn geometric pixel
- Easy to follow instructions with colourful guide and video
- Enjoyable by all ages over 7 : An amazing activity for parents
and children, for schools group activities and parties.
- Ideal gift : Digital detox with individual engagement for hours.
Perfect for young starters and design students.
- Craft understanding : explore the bead craft techniques and its
- Sustainable materials : All earth-friendly materials and
CONTENTS: 1 x wooden
loom,thread,needles,6 x glass beads, hooks, rings and clasps.
AGE GUIDANCE:Â Intermediate
Level – 9+ Years
ABOUT ACTIVE HANDS:
- Each kit has been carefully designed to develop and enhance
creative thinking, hand skills, problem-solving, design aesthetics and craft
- The kits are based on traditional Indian crafts, with a
contemporary bent so as to make them relevant for the young
- While crafting, one also experiences a sense of achievement, as
they see their kit turn into a creative, functional and utility
- Crafting is not just fun, itâ€™s liberating, empowering and
calming at the same time. Letâ€™s explore, experience, encourage and enjoy
the learning process.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India