skin patterns of different wild animals and their peculiar behaviours,
explore more creatures of the jungle with €˜Leopard, €˜Cheetah, €˜Tiger,
€˜Zebra, €˜Monkey, and €˜Bear.
This mini box is a part of the full
box and comprises 2 activities.
Combo 3 of Volume 2 (Wild Animals
Theme) consists of well-paced, comprehensive, age-appropriate activities that
will engage parents and children playfully, teaching them about different
animals, their natures, habitats, and relationships in a step-by-step
- The activities in this box introduce animal behaviour and their
- Activities like Zebra lacing help in building focus,
concentration, eye-hand co-ordination and developing fine motor
- Pattern matching aids in visual discrimination skills and
understanding different pattern groups like spots, rosettes, solids
- Reusable and repeatable to keep your little one
- Vocabulary Building & Language Development is a by-product of
all the activities specially curated for maximum retention and
- Personalized name boxes available to gift your loved
- Kappa board activities
- Cardboard tube
- Plastic bags
- Instruction manual
Size: 21 x 29.7 x 0.3
Requirements: Name to be written*
Please note this is a personalized product
and will ship in 4-5 days. Prepaid orders
Materials: Combination of paper,
wood, cardboard & paints
Contains small parts that could be a choking hazard and harmful if
swallowed. Parental supervision required.
There are no reviews yet.