Grammar and Composition 1-5 is designed to support teachers in teaching and
learners in mastering the skills and mechanics of English grammar,
Composition, and Comprehension in a systematic, meaningful, and engaging way.
Comprehensive instruction, guidance, and practice in each of the three areas
ensure that learners achieve mastery of the topics studied. Regular reviews
assess and consolidate learning.
- Readiness to learn is assessed through related, previously taught
topics that are systematically revised before new topics are
- Grammar focus for the unit is introduced through a picture story
and related exercises to engage the learner and to show grammar in
- Individual and collaborative work is provided for through
practice exercises and activities
- Review sections are designed to systematically assess mastery of
grammar topics and to consolidate learning. Composition
- Writing skills are developed through carefully scaffolded
exercises across a variety of genres and topics.
- Critical comprehension skills are introduced at increasing levels
of difficulty and are followed by guided practice to ensure mastery and
independence in answering comprehension questions.
Contains: 1 book
Pages: 120 pp
AGE GUIDANCE: 8 to 12
PLACE OF PUBLICATION:
ABOUT THE BRAND: Hands to Mind
presents Scholastic, the world’s largest publisher, and distributor of
children’s books, connecting educators and families through accessibility,
engagement, and expertise. Scholastic’s mission is to encourage the
intellectual and personal growth of all children, beginning with literacy,
the cornerstone of all learning. The brand operates in more than 165
locations around the world, producing original publications, as well as
educational and instructional materials, in 45 languages.
There are no reviews yet.